Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

A Lucky BIG boy !

Because Royce has a new little brother coming, he lucked out. He is the one that gets the new bed and a new room! Here he is celebrating after sleeping all night in his new room and on his new bed. He seems to like it and is learning to stay in it well. Nap time is another story, but hopefully (I am crossing my fingers) he will have adjusted before the little brother comes. Royce does get to look forward to potty traiining soon too, but I don't know how excited he is about it quite yet. Talking will have to come first. I guess this is my list of things to get done in the next few months...


1 comment:

  1. That's a cute little bed! Hope he's learning that naptime is not negotiable. You can always strap him in if he won't stay put, right?

    ReplyDelete