Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas At Our House! 2010- oops

Christmas Morning 2010!!!
 I guess that I am just a few months behind. But for just having my little guy, I think I am doing ok.

Royce woke up on Christmas morning in a really, really good mood. It could be that he got some nice warm cocoa first thing, or it could be that he saw his new basket ball hoop. So we had a really good morning with being able to enjoy opening presents and being together as a little family.  
I will say that it was really good to have a basket ball hoop in the middle of the winter for a little boy to get his energy out. But then it has back fired a few times with balls flying all over the place. Our living room really isn't a safe zone anymore. If you don't watch out, you may get hit.
A new train book. There would be no Christmas without Thomas.





They look happy together right now. One is 1 week old and the other is almost 2. We'll see if that stays the same. Right now Royce thinks that the baby is a novelty. He thinks Lex is a new little toy, so we are starting to wonder what happens when the newness wears off. Hopefully it never will=)

No comments:

Post a Comment