Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Our FIRST Bowling Trip!!! Down at the SUB!

 As a Lytle Family, Jackie and Eric got us all excited to go BOWLING! For Royce & Alex it was a first. And we all had a blast! Most of the family showed and we all got to hang out and play some fun ball.



Royce, Ethan & Oliver all got to learn the ropes together, while all of us adults played a riveting game together. Did you notice, Superman came to play too?


 It was a little strange to go back to BSU to bowl. This is the same building that I worked at for 2 years in before I left for my mission. My cousins actually worked at the bowling alley at the same time, so I spent quite a bit of time around these parts and have some really good memories down at the BSU SUB! 



Now Dallas just brought me a pass for free summer bowling at Emerald Lanes. It is for all kids that sign up. So now we will get to take the boys all summer longs for some more Bowling Fun. Maybe I will improve my pathetic scores of 49 and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment