Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Time Around the House

We don't get out much since we now have two babies at home. So this is what we do. We get to sit around and adore our little ones. And sometimes people come to us too! I am enjoying it quite a bit and I think everyone else does too.
 My three boys. I am the only girl and way outnumbered, but I still can boss them around when needed. Royce is the most defiant, or wait, maybe I should take that back. I bet Dallas is. He thinks he rules the house. NOT SO.




Baby's first real bath! We didn't get pictures of him in the tub yet. But they are coming. I couldn't hold baby and take the pictures, so here he is getting ready for his first bath.
 
 Royce loves his cousins. He loves attention from all of the girls. But who doesn't.
 Here I am nursing my baby. I will remind everyone that you never take a picture of a mother nursing. EVER.
 Jane with baby Lex!
 Cora with baby Lex!
 Malory and baby Lex!
Royce thinks he is the baby. He tries to sleep in the baby bassinet and take the baby passifiers. I think he likes the attention that the baby brings too. So, I think deep down he has decided that he will be like the baby to get more of that attention. I hope this doesn't last much longer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment