Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A SINGLE SNOW DAY

 Probably the worst photos ever taken. I had my camera on the totally wrong settings,
It was a pretty great day and I wouldn't want to miss it. It was the only real snow that we got this year. Royce waited and waited for snow every day. He got up before 7. Dallas showed him that the snow was coming down in big flakes. Then Dallas took both boys out the front door to feel it a bit before he left for work. It was still dark and their wasn't any accumulating on the ground yet.
Royce got himself all ready and was out the door as soon as I would let him.
 He played for a while, and then wanted me to go out. I got Alex all dressed and ready to go, but Little Lex only wanted to be held and go back inside. So it wasn't working too well for any of us. So by 8:30 or so I had both boys fed, dressed and in the car to Grandma's house. We had a snowman to build.

Our snowman was pretty tall and wonderful! The snow was gone the next day and never really came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment