Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Does Royce ever get in the water?




 That is my Roycester kicking back in the pool for his first ever swim lessons! It is pretty exciting for him. We will be taking more this summer too. He had a hard time getting wet--go figure. Water seems to be difficult for him. I think it is because he is cold all the time. He usually turns purple or blue after just a few minutes. And I noticed how quickly he would move to the hot tub after lessons. After the second lesson he just asked me if we could have lessons in the hot tub.







1 comment:

  1. I understand being cold. I wore a t-shirt on the reiver a few years ago and was freezing. The guide told me to take the shirt off because it takes too long to dry - you are warmer without the t-shirt! Take his shirt off? It worked for me. I do understand being cold and hating that part. I have a hot shower every night after water aerobics.

    ReplyDelete