Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby's First Pictures

22 weeks along TODAY!!!
In about 4 more months we will have a wonderful addition to our little family. We found out last Friday that it will be a bouncing baby boy!!! Another little guy to share the love. Dallas & I were able to attend the ultrasound together. It was a really special time. I don't know if the tech really liked us, or if after all of the questions she just wanted to be done with us. We had some great conversation together and learned all about our growing baby. He is doing great so far. The doctor didn't have any concerns!!!

Here are some beautiful profile pictures of him for all to enjoy. What an amazing thing ultrasound can be.
Sorry no pictures of prego me...I feel too big and fat to take pictures...and then post them for everyone else is not going to happen.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm excited for you. Your such a good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is totally beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing those special, miracle pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I love the profile pictures. I hope you are feeling good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE baby pictures, especially when they pose for you! These are some of the best I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete