Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The First Post





Here we are!
Starting a blog is a big deal for me. Hopefully it is the beginning of a new era and a good thing! I have titled our family blog as the Milliington Manner, because even though I would love to call it the Millington Manor, I feel we have a long way to go before we grow into that name. In the mean while I hope everyone will enjoy learning new things about us and experiencing some of our fun that comes with the Millington Mannerisms.
Enjoy the journey with us!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love the pictures! Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Bethany! How did you get this all set up already? We just barely saw you. Love the blog and the post about Dallas is wonderful! You are so good to him.

    ReplyDelete